Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Exelon: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- severe or ongoing vomiting or diarrhea, loss of appetite, weight loss;
- feeling very thirsty or hot, being unable to urinate, heavy sweating, or hot and dry skin;
- black or bloody stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds;
- restless muscle movements in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck;
- tremors (uncontrolled shaking);
- seizure (convulsions); or
- pain or burning when you urinate.
Less serious Generic Exelon side effects may include:
- headache, tired feeling;
- dizziness, spinning feeling;
- anxiety, depressed mood;
- mild nausea or stomach pain;
- muscle weakness;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- redness or irritation where the skin patch is worn.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.